Since my sister is living with us until she can get a place for herself and her kids to stay, she has my room and I am kicked to the couch. Being pregnant and sleeping on the couch= not the most comfortable spot to sleep. I have no privacy, not even in the bathroom seeing as her daughter knows how to unlock the door. I am stressed and annoyed because my sister doesn't have any consideration for anyone else and trashes the whole house. She doesn't pick up after her kids, so I am left to do it. When it's time for a nap or something, she goes outside to smoke first leaving her kids inside with me, screaming because they want to be outside with their mother (but it's too cold). I really wish she could get off her ass and do some work, instead of leaving me to do all of it. They aren't even my kids and I'm the one who ends up getting saddled cleaning up after them, getting them down for a nap while she smokes, bathing, even feeding them because again, she goes to smoke first. Great way to spend the holidays huh?
So, on top of all the chaos in my house and all the drama surrounding my pregnancy, when my stepbrothers' grandma came over today, she just had to comment on it. She proceeded to pretend slap, kick and punch me and call me stupid... as if I'm not judged enough already by my own family.
Well, I think I'll go crawl under a rock.
Merry Christmas.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Stinkin' Christmas
Posted by absolutelyintoxicating at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment