BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Layouts »

Monday, January 10, 2011

BOY or GIRL?!

Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment where I'll see my baby for the first time in an ultrasound and hopefully my baby won't be shy and they can tell me the sex!
I did a poll asking my friends and family what they think it is and so far, the majority of the votes are "boy". I want a girl but I will be happy no matter what the outcome. I'm just excited all together that I'm going to be a mom. I've already bought 2 outfits (neutral colors of course) and they are so cute! They are hanging up in my closet (: I also bought a very cute diaper bag! My mom is having me slowly bye stuff to stock up on. 


So, I'm thinking of having my baby shower in April. I want to do an under water theme! I think it'd be cute. I couldn't decide whether to do an animal theme, like zoo or jungle, or under water. Since my room has animal print already, I figure I'll do the baby bedding and whatnot in animal and the baby shower in under water theme.


As far as names go, I've already picked names for boy and girl. If I have a boy, his name will be Ethan Connor Cheney and if I have a girl I am naming her Avril Layne Cheney
June can't come soon enough!!! (:

0 comments: