My appointment on the 11th didn't go as I'd hoped. Although my baby is very healthy, which I'm extremely glad about, I didn't get to find out the sex. I was so excited too! However, I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 25th and I get to find out then (if my baby doesn't hide it's privates of course lol).
So I went shopping the other day and got a lot of cute stuff, not only for my baby, but myself too. I'd been wanting to feel pretty so I bought some cute dresses. I know some may say that is stupid because the weather hasn't been the warmest, but hey, I live in Florida and the weather will warm up soon, I just know it.
My mom also helped me get my earrings out of my cartilage. I had them pierced in March and the earrings were lock on and very hard to get off. Now I have different earrings in, but to be honest, they aren't very cute. I am thinking about changing them out again, but I have to find different earrings.
On top of all that exciting stuff, I was disappointed with the news that I couldn't start college with my friends.... AGAIN. I have to wait until March... The only thing about that is that I will be stuck doing Express classes. That just means I will be stuck in class longer every day to try to cram all this new information in my head in a shorter amount of time. Definitely not going to be the most fun for someone who will be 3 months away from having a baby. Lol, I am determined though so I am going to try my best.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Update!
Posted by absolutelyintoxicating at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment